Video surveillance solution provider Dahua introduces 4K products at IFSEC 2015
At IFSEC 2015, Dahua Technical Support Manager, Eric Wang introduces key products and new technology. The Chinese manufacturer demonstrates its wide range of 4K products ranging from the cost-effective entry-level products to the high-end 4K real-time products. Dahua Starlight IP and speed dome cameras use a very good sensor which provides colourful images even at night. For normal speed dome CCTV cameras, Dahua uses IR which supports 200 to 300 metres distance.
This year’s new technology is H.265. H.265 utilises half the bandwidth compared to H.264. At IFSEC 2015, Dahua not only presented its video surveillance solutions but also its home access control systems along with the video door phone. They have also designed a platform to integrate these two products.
- Dahua Technology Audio, video or keypad entry
- Dahua Technology CCTV software
- Dahua Technology CCTV cameras
- Dahua Technology Digital video recorders (DVRs)
- Dahua Technology Access control controllers
- Dahua Technology IP cameras
- Dahua Technology Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
- Dahua Technology IP Dome cameras
- Dahua Technology Dome cameras
- Dahua Technology CCTV camera lighting