Now at Videor Technical: NETAVIS
NETAVIS Observer II is a software solution that makes operation and management of professional video surveillance systems as easy as possible. The product philosophy is designed for ultimate security and availability combined with innovative video management functionality.
- Live observation with online monitoring: Unlimited number of digital and analogue cameras in customised views. PTZ control by mouse or joystick.
- Recording: Image and audio data in JPEG formats or MPEG4. Recording control by time, alarm, motion, event or manual. Memory size and recording quality set flexibly.
- Export formats: JPEG, AVI, MPEG4 and SAFE (manipulation-protected export). Segmented recording for high data integrity.
- Event and alarm management: All events and alarms are stored in their own powerful event database for documentation and subsequent retrieval.
- Alarm signalling: E-mail, SMS, I/O contacts. Programmable Event Management System (EMS).
- Programmable motion detection: Support for server based and in-camera motion detection.
- NETAVIS server cluster: Powerful functions for the construction, operation and management of server networks.
- HTTP / XML interface (SNAP): Data and control integration with external applications and systems (control centre, access, alarm, etc.).
- Supported video sources:IP products from leading manufacturers such as, Axis, eneo, Mobotix, Sony, Panasonic and others.
NETAVIS is a leading provider of open, secure and robust IP video and audio management software. The company was founded in 1986 and specialises on high-quality solutions in the security sector.
|Model code||NETAVIS Observer II|
|Software Type||IP Surveillance Software|
|Additional info||Netavis software platform is an IP-based audio and video surveillance offering live viewing, recording, alarm management and analysis. Unlimited number of digital and analog cameras can be seen in arbitrary views from full screen to matrices with 10 by 10 images. It has programmable Event Management System (EMS) and Motion-Detection (MD). It has a secure software architecture, communication via port 80.|
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|
You might be interested in these products
Designing video management systems using H.265
Sinaloa, Mexico: Connected cities are safer cities
6 questions to ask when choosing a security system