JVC's VR-N1600E 16-channel network video recorder (NVR)
The VR-N1600E incorporates embedded Milestone XProtect software just like the popular VR-N900U 9-channel network video recorder model from JVC.
It's a single-box solution that is able to connect to any brand IP camera or encoder that is supported by Milestone XProtect software embedded at is core to offer a pure-IP solution. This is especially useful for applications that have existing equipment in place creating a truly flexible surveillance system.
- Open architecture allows the seamless integration of building management systems such as access control, public and voice address systems, help points and even point of sales systems.
- Recording of high-quality images at a maximum frame rate of 240 frames per second in VGA mode.
- Automatic IP camera detection and the IP addresses of each device are assigned IP addresses from the built-in DHCP server if required.
- Besides using alarms from the camera and encoders, the VR-N1600E units also feature 8 alarm inputs which are able to be directly connected to devices such as PIR security sensors and door contacts.
- The VCR/DVR-like jog-shuttle and front panel controls ensuring ease of use of all security personnel.
- Numerous recording options are available.
|Hybrid IP inputs||16|
|Recording Mode||Timelapse / Event|
|Storage Capacity GB||500|
|Image per second (IPS)||240 over all cameras|
|Compression Type||M-JPEG, MPEG4|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Signal Mode||PAL / NTSC|
|External Storage||NAS, USB, RAID1|
|Mount type||16 in, 1 out|
|IP Storage rate (fps)||240 over all cameras|
|Network Type||Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, RJ-45|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 100 ~ 240 V AC|
Operating Temp oC: 5 ~ 40
Operating Humidity %: 30 ~ 80
|Additional info||Images recorded at a maximum frmae rate of 240 fps in VGA mode. Rack mountable.|
|Download PDF version|