Secure Cities 2014
Secure Cities 2014- Conference & Exhibition is India’s most focused Security Event
Secure Cities 2014 is the sixth edition of critically acclaimed security event, which is at the very top of the must attend list for security professionals, who are tasked with the demanding and complex role of delivering a robust defence against the threat posed from various security issues.
Secure Cities brings together every year the foremost security experts from the government and private sectors like police and paramilitary forces, law enforcement agencies, oil and gas industry, refineries, airports, power plants, banks, hotels, BPO’s, shopping malls, multinational companies from all over the India together annually, to share real-life experience, debate strategies, brainstorm issues, shape policy, explore new technological solutions and define effective counter-measures.
The main point of discussion at the Secure Cities 2014 Conference will be:
- Smart Solutions for City Security & Mega City Policing
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Solutions for Energy, Utilities, and Communication Companies
- Critical Protective Solutions for Today’s Critical Sector Needs
- Secure wireless Communication systems for Electric Utilities, Oil and Gas, Transportation and Mining Companies
- Physical Security Solutions for the Utility Industry
- Developing and Implementing an Effective and Robust Cyber Security Framework for National Security
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – The Challenges and emerging capabilities
- Cyber Security Solutions to protect critical ICS & SCADA facilities
- Cyber Security for energy and utilities
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure: Resilient, efficient compliance measures and instant intelligence for changing threat environments
- Security needs and challenges of Commercial Infrastructure Including hotels, shopping malls, Retail, and Enterprise environments, etc.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- Security Watch India
- Subhanchal Hostel Building, Near Vikas Sadan, New Delhi, India