Asia’s leading exhibition that covers everything about security
In March, come to Korea, the hub of technology innovation for security.
SECONEXPO (http://www.seconexpo.com) is the place to meet with the leaders and technologists supporting the rapid growth of security.
SECONEXPO is Korea’s largest and oldest (13 years) exhibition for security technology and solutions and Asia’s first exhibition dedicated to integrated security covering security equipment, homeland security, antiterrorism, intelligent transportation and information security.
Now in its 13th year, SECONEXPO has grown to become Asia’s flagship security event showcasing best-in-class security solutions approved by the Korean government.
SECONEXPO 2014 is the place to meet with the leaders and technologists supporting the rapid growth of security.
Why SECONEXPO 2014?
- Asia’s leading security exhibition and conference
- Korea’s largest exhibition & conference dedicated to “security”
- Sponsored by the Korean government, co-organized by about 18 security associations
- Buying delegates from the Korean and Asian government ministries
- Visitors include security manufacturers, distributors, systems integrators
- Essential meeting point to network with the key people in the Asia security industry
- Showcase of cutting-edge security technologies from Korea and Asia
- Large participation by Asian security players
- Visitor Origin:
- Korea (South)
- Visitor demographic:
- Systems Integrators
- Boannews, SecurityWorld
- 13 Fl., Shinhan DM Bldg, 33-1 Mapo-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Korea (South)