SANS Security East 2013
SANS is looking forward to an exciting kickoff of 2013 with SANS Security East 2013
SANS Security East 2013 is once again being hosted at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street, bordering the French Quarter.
The event will feature an interesting lineup of courses, including its new Security 575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking and Security 579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security.
Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt! Eight of our five- and six-day courses offered at SANS Security East 2013 are associated with a GIAC Certification.
The SANS Technology Institute (STI) offers a Master's Degree in Information Security Management and Master's Degree in Information Security Engineering.
- Visitor Origin:
- United States of America (USA)
- Visitor demographic:
- security professionals
- 8120 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 205, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America (USA)
Upcoming events in United States of America (USA)
Third Annual Tribal Security Symposium 2020
- 26 - 27 Oct, 2020
- Alpine, United States of America (USA)
Securing New Ground 2020
- 27 - 28 Oct, 2020
- New York, United States of America (USA)
PSA TEC 2021
- 3 - 6 May, 2021
- Denver, United States of America (USA)
MilSatCom USA 2021
- 23 - 24 Jun, 2021
- Arlington, United States of America (USA)