Lev Datsenko receives the MIPS innovation award on behalf of GeutebruckAt the MIPS security show in Moscow in April, the award for the most innovative CCTV product of 2009 went to Geutebruck's GeViCentral video management system. Built in South Africa, with help from Germany and Australia, this video management system manages and controls large hybrid video networks - really, really large ones.This new product is the result of a co-operative effort between Geutebruck's engineers in Germany, Sydn...
Users are able to view multiple live video feeds from anywhere on an iPhone or iPod touch simultaneouslyLextech Labs, leading mobile application company, and Milestone Systems, developer of open platform IP video management software, announce the integration of the mobile surveillance iPhone application iRa Pro with the Milestone XProtect Enterprise server.With iRa Pro, users view multiple live video feeds from anywhere on an iPhone or iPod touch simultaneously, and directly control...
The shift to IP video surveillance from analog technology is in full gear, creating innovation and new opportunities in the market. A 2008 report from ABI Research predicts digital technologies in video surveillance will be a rising tide that will lift all boats. IMS Research forecasts a compound annual growth rate for IP video surveillance products of more than 36% from 2007 to 2012 compared to just 3.4% for analogue. Taking centre stage is open platform IP video management software - and IMS R...
- Security companies in Russian Federation
- Security product manufacturers in Russian Federation
- Security product distributors in Russian Federation
- Security product resellers / dealers / reps in Russian Federation
- Security installers in Russian Federation
- Security consultants in Russian Federation
- Security systems integrators in Russian Federation
- Security event organizers, training and services companies in Russian Federation
- Manned guarding services in Russian Federation
Frictionless access control: 5 minutes with Rick Focke Tyco Software House
Nedap introduces AEOS authorisation model for better access management
Cybersecurity - Nedap Security Management