Border Security Conference 2014
Border Security Conference 2014 - Industry leading event for Border Security
Border Security 2014 now in its 7th year, will gather experts, consultants and government representatives involved in border security, marine and airport security, lone wolf terrorism, shipment security, global operations and many others.
Border Security 2014 attendees include leading border/homeland security and control, immigration, police and law enforcements specialists, foreign affairs officials and security systems providers from Bulgaria, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Brazil, China, Belgium, Netherlands, Nigeria, Chezh Republic, Afghanistan,Tajikistan and other countries.
Border Security 2014 attendees will hear over 18 unique presentations from National Border Security Organisations, Police and Border Guard Forces as well as leading service providers, divided into 4 sessions:
- Session A. European Nation Border Security Updates, presented by Border Police Bulgaria, Hungarian National Police, Swiss Federal Customs Administration FCA, Bavarian Criminal Police Department and Panasonic.
- Session B. Mass Migration and Irregular Movement Across Borders, presented by University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Romanian Border Police, UK Border and Immigrations and others.
- Session C. Maritime Border Protection, presented by Port of Santos, Varna Technical University and others.
- Session D. Inter-Agency Cooperation and Strategy, presented by UNHCR, MJK Training & Consultancy Services, Border Guards, EU Satellite Centre and Romanian Border Police.
2 interactive half-day pre-conference workshops will take place on the 25th of February: Inter Agency Intelligence Sharing, hosted by Neil J Hall AFNI MIACP, Assistant Commissioner of Police (Retd); and Stabilisation Operations in Fragile States, hosted by Malcom Kell, Stabilisation Advisor, UK Government's Stabilisation Unit.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Border/Homeland Security and Control
- Police and Law Enforcements Specialists
- Foreign Affairs Officials
- Security Systems Providers
- SMi Group Ltd
- Unit 122, Great Guildford Business Square, London, United Kingdom (UK)