Ernitec Digital Video Recorder – The GALAXY
Its simple but robust technology platform, which integrates seamlessly with Ernitec’s 500M and 1000M matrix systems, offers the following features:
- Search function - on date and time, alarm activity, movement detection and data field content.
- Storage options - over a time period of 1 day to more than 3 months.
- Movement detection - masks can be set on each camera input, and critical images retrieved effortlessly within the search function.
- Archiving - or copies direct to DVD.
- Overwrite protect - set up to prevent recording over key events.
- Video data encryption - recording can only be played back on a GALAXY system, and all data is digitally watermarked for authenticity.
|Series||Ernitec Galaxy Series|
|Recording Mode||Real time / Timelapse / Event|
|Storage Capacity GB||540|
|Image per second (IPS)||max 25|
|Recording System||HDD, DVD|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
|Mount type||16 in, 3 out|
Dimensions mm: 443 x 110 x 426
Weight kg: 16 kg
|Electrical Specifications||Power Consumption: <75|
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ +40
Operating Humidity %: +10 ~ 80
|Additional info||DVR includes main monitor with multiscreen display and two spot monitors for normal viewing. Hard disc drive is removable for upgrade at a later time. Remote control by RS232 input. GALAXY with 540GB SCSI Hard Disc and 4.7GB DVD RAM drive. About 3 months recording if set-up as follows: background recording rate set for 10 seconds/camera and 24hr recording rate when movement is present or in case of alarm.|
|Download PDF version|