AXIS 210 network camera introduces high quality to mainstream surveillance market...
Built on the leading new ARTPEC-2 technology platform, the AXIS 210 Network Camera is a high quality network camera for mainstream professional use. Its key focus in the marketplace is to provide superior image quality at unprecedented cost effective price levels.
The AXIS 210 Network Camera represents a comprehensive solution for professional indoor surveillance applications, featuring:
- Superior quality CCD image sensor with progressive scan to avoid interlace effects
- A fully featured network camera, including built in web server and a TCP/IP suite of network protocols. Support for 20 simultaneous viewers.
- Capability to insert mask, custom logo or other overlay image in the video stream
- A range of resolutions up to: 640 x 480 in different quality levels, all at up to 30 frames per second
- Built-in Video Motion Detection with pre and post alarm buffers
|Model code||AXIS 210|
|Chip Inch Size||1/4|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
Voltage: 7 ~ 20 V DC
Power Consumption: 4 W
|Focal Length mm||4.0|
Image Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps
Interface: 10/100baseT Ethernet, RJ45
Network Protocols: IP, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, UDP, SMTP, FTP
|Electronic Shutter Range||2 ~ 1/12,500|
|Compression Type||Motion JPEG or MPEG-4|
Weight g: 305
Dimensions mm: 146 x 88 x 38
|Environmental Specifications||Operating Temperature oC: 5 ~ 45|
Operating System: Win 2K, XP
Web Browser: IE6 or better
Hardware and System related properties: PIII 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM
This network camera is ideal for video viewing, recording and management. Connecting directly to IP networks via Ethernet, the built-in web server, open application interface and sophisticated networking functions based on industry standards greatly simplify installation and systems integration. AXIS 210 uses a progressive scan CCD sensor and powerful realtime image processing hardware to guarantee full frame rate, even at VGA resolution.
|Download PDF version|
More Axis Communications IP cameras
Compare Axis Communications AXIS 210 with IP cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
How IP Surveillance Systems Can Reduce Business Energy ConsumptionDownload
IP opens doors to a new world of physical access controlDownload
Thermal imaging: Remote temperature monitoringDownload