New Intellex® Digital Video Management System and Network Client with enhanced v4.1 software
American Dynamics™ offers the most comprehensive range of digital video management products on the market with solutions tailored to the needs of a variety of customers - from small retail stores to multi-site corporations. The latest version of Intellex® with v4.1 software includes a number of features that increase both video and screen resolutions as well as improve the flexibility of the product. All Intellex platforms use the best video compression in the industry (Active Content Compression), saving significant space, money and bandwidth.
This latest version of Intellex provides tremendous flexibility for our customers who are looking for a more effective way to view and store video.
New features supported in Intellex with v4.1 software
- 4 CIF resolution with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 on Intellex Ultra. This increased resolution means a wider field of vision for customers, allowing them to see more of the video that is captured.
- Speed control for Sony IP cameras
- Momentary alarm durations. This reduces the amount of storage required for captured video.
- Intellex web server. A new web server allows you to view live video via a web page.
- Playback from external source. View video from any external source you choose - CD, DVD, network drive or a flash drive directly from Intellex.
- RAID storage system compatibility. The American Dynamics RAID Storage System is a highly reliable storage device that offers high-density, high-performance storage expansion for Intellex digital video management systems.
- Network Client system event notification. A new event service server enables customers to monitor alarms and events from both Intellex and Network Client from one workstation.
|Recording Mode||Real Time / Timelapse / Event|
|Alarm I/O||16 in, 16 out|
|Storage Capacity GB||2048|
|Image per second (IPS)||25 (PAL)/30 (NTSC)|
|Compression Type||MPEG-4 , MJPEG|
|External Storage||DVD-RW, CD-RW|
|Mount type||16 in, 16 out|
Dimensions mm: 130 x 429 x 546
Weight kg: 17.3 kg
Voltage: 100 ~ 240 V AC
Power Consumption: 3.0 A
Operating Temp oC: 5 ~ 35
Operating Humidity %: 5 ~ 95
Intellex Ultra is a reliable, high performance platform that captures higher resolution, de-interlaced images (4CIF, 240 ips; 2CIF, 480 ips) without compromising the capability to record full motion video. Its 3U chassis saves expensive rack space, making it an ideal solution for applications like casinos or government facilities with limited space for security equipment. For ultimate flexibility and security, Intellex Ultra has up to four front-accessible, swappable 3.5 inch hard drive bays which can optionally be used in a RAID 5 configuration. Plus, an industry first, separate, solid-state, embedded system drive means no moving parts to wear out or fail.
|Download PDF version|