Panasonic network cameras provide 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes:Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264/VGA). The camera features:
- 1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by enhanced "UniPhierR"
- Smooth PTZ operation without mechanical action
- Built-in distortion correction function
- A fisheye lens control function realizes intelligible screen operation intuitively
- Smartphone monitoring : Direct camera control from smartphone
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras