AAEON Intelligent Lighting Controls for smart city infrastructure
With a network of sensors and intelligent management systems, AAEON Intelligent Lighting Controls can respond to real-time factors to dim or turn on and off lights on a system-wide, specified-group, or individual level.
AAEON Intelligent Lighting Controls’ benefits include:
- Advanced controls - Inefficient timers can be replaced with flexible, individual controls
- Energy efficiency - By dimming unnecessary lights and diverting power away from faulty units, energy consumption can be slashed
- Improved maintenance - Maintenance work can be sped up through the real-time reporting of faults
- Financially prudent - Installing controls as part of a pre-arranged LED upgrade makes good business sense
- An IoT platform - Additional sensors and smart city infrastructure applications – such as smart parking, smart waste, and air sensors–can easily be added later