Vision-Eye H.264 video server package (with PC-DVR) from Kane Computing
- Powerful, state-of-the-art hardware-based H.264 video encoding, with OggVorbis audio resulting in smaller file sizes, lower network bandwidth usage and better-quality footage.
- Fully-configurable motion-detect recording with multiple detection zones, adjustable sensitivity and day/night motion compensation.
- Fully configurable recording and streaming properties. Choose from QCIF (176x288) up to full D1 (704x576) quality video. All cameras can be configured to record at one rate, stream across a network at another, and provide motion-jpeg images simultaneously.
- Flexible event-management system allows you to configure any number of actions to take place whenever a pre-determined event occurs. Send e-mail containing JPEG snapshots or video/audio footage, play sounds or music files, or run programs whenever a given event occurs.
- Integrated biometric support. Log on to the server using fingerprint authentication. Devices from Digent and Suprema are currently supported.
- Integrated web-server. Manage your DVR Server remotely from any computer with a web-browser.
- Unique Video-over-HTTP facility. Using ActiveX control for Internet Explorer, live video can be streamed over a standard HTTP connection
- Integrated CD/DVD burning engine. A CD/DVD can be created from within the server application for playback on any Windows PC.
- Full computer-controlled support for PTZ cameras using standard RS232, RS422 or RS485 protocols.
- Control HD consumption and storage across up to 8 HD partitions or network drives.
|Resolution TVL||704 x 576|
|Image per second (IPS)||30|
Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows 2000/2003/XP, Linux
|Electrical Specifications||Power Consumption: 18 W|
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 10 ~ 90
|Video Inputs Overview||BNC, Vp-p=1.0V, 75W|
|Additional info||Real-time video compression with no loss of frames. Up to 4Mb/sec. Expandable 4~64 video channels. Biometric support option. Integrated web-server. Support for PTZ cameras using standard RS232, RS422 or RS485 protocols. Integrated CD and DVD burning engine. Motion-detect recording with multiple detection zones, adjustable sensitivity and day/night motion compensation.|
|Download PDF version|