SourceSecurity.com House Rules
Please read these House Rules carefully. The below outlines what we consider acceptable and unacceptable when reviewing and commenting on SourceSecurity.com:
- Try to make comments relevant to the content that is posted. We want to stimulate opinion and debate and your view is valid!
- Please be polite and only write in English. Do not use crude or sexual language. Do not make comments which are:
- Defamatory, false or misleading
- Insulting, threatening or abusive
- Obscene or of a sexual nature
- Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory
- Please report any abuse. If you consider that a comment does not comply with these House Rules or our Terms & Conditions, please use the “Flag as inappropriate” facility. The facility should only be used for serious complaints, not for things you disagree with!
- Respect the privacy of all users. Do not submit confidential or private information.
- You must not use the website for;
- Advertising and endorsement
- Promotion of any products or services
- Sponsorship, petition, campaigns, schemes or chain messages
- Linking or copywriting material
- The above House Rules are in accordance with the websites Terms & Conditions which can be viewed here.
These House Rules were last updated in January 2014
Copyright © Notting Hill Media Limited 2014, all rights reserved
on SourceSecurity.com US Edition