SMART Policing & Public Safety Exhibition 2016
SMART Policing & Public Safety Exhibition
Cities across the world have always faced challenges in their functioning and operations. With the increasing complexity of IT infrastructure, applications and networks, the challenges have risen far and beyond. Securing these cities is an increasingly formidable task.
Several findings reveal that effective policing requires a tightly focused, collaborative approach that is measurable; based on sound, detailed analysis; and includes policies and procedures that promote and support accountability.
Cities need to address the challenges using S.M.A.R.T. police force, which can prevent accidents, emergencies as well as crime. Smart police is a modern police that can relate to the citizens of a smart city and can also act efficiently using IT enablement. Smart police should be capable of protecting the city’s physical and IT infrastructure. Minimum response time is expected from smart police in case of an emergency. The police also need to make efforts to recover the city from any major incident. In order to help citizens in all aspects, the police need to be smart and agile.
The goal of “Smart Policing and Public Safety Expo” is to identify tools, technologies, and techniques as law enforcement pursues the next generation of policing.
The expo will bring together Chiefs of Police, Head Crime Analysts, and Senior Ranking Law Enforcement Personnel, public safety officers from across the country to explore advancements in smart policing initiatives and modern technology adoption that will be critical in ensuring the safety of our police and the people they protect.
If your job is to protect our borders, towns, cities, public places and government institutions, then “Smart Policing and Public Safety Expo” has all the solutions available for you to research and source. The event will bring together solution providers for securing cities, municipalities, and infrastructure.
“Smart Policing and Public Safety Expo” is the only trade show in India showcasing the latest products and services for security and law enforcement professionals. The event will bring together an exciting 2-day marketplace featuring state-of-the-art security and law enforcement products, technologies, and services.
The education and training program will draw from the expertise of local, state and national agencies, along with other experts in security and law enforcement to create a robust and compelling conference agenda.
The entry to the conference along with admission to the expo, is offered free to public and private law enforcement, public safety officials, and private security professionals.
Topics of Discussion
- The Path to Smart Policing: How to Integrate?
- Advancing Knowledge and Practice of 21st Century Policing in India
- Potential for Law Enforcement Growth with Smart Policing Technology, Policies and Practices
- Understanding Current and Future Requirements of Law Enforcement
- Smarter Incident Management
- Advancements in Counter Threats and Real Time Policing Tactics
- Increasing Case-Closure Rates Using Advancements in Biometrics Technology
- Leveraging Body-Worn Cameras to Expedite Resolution of CitizenComplaints and Improve Evidence for Arrest and Prosecution
- Smart traffic management
- Controlling Illicit Border Crossings with Smart Policing
- Intelligent technologies for Naxal and Maoism affected states
- Connected Emergency Response and Public Safety
- Smartphones and Tablets: Enabling Smart Policing
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- Crux Creative Solutions Private Limited
- 411, Bestech Chambers, Sushant Lok – 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India