Security & Safety Technologies 2014
TB Forum 2014: The Major Display of Security Innovations
A traditional networking event for security suppliers and the largest end-users in Russia, TB Forum 2014 becomes the major display of security innovations.
Attracting 15 072 leading security and IT professionals from 73 largest Russia's regions, this exposure allow global vendors to reach 3 critical goals:
- Increase brand awareness among key Russian buyers.
- Find reliable partners and distributors.
- Reduce risks of entering the Russian market.
Within the Forum’s framework, you will be able to benefit from:
- A segmented exposition increased through three new specialized sections: "Counter terror", "Fire Safety" and "Critical facilities safety".
- An extended conference program, which includes the following conferences: "Counter Terror and Transport Security" "Topical Issues of Information Security" "Trade and Trade Networks Security" "Topical Issues of Security of Systems and Communication Services" "Integrated Approaches to Ensuring the Security of Critical facilities (CF) as Exemplified by Industrial Enterprises and Organizations Belonging Military-Industrial Complex. Integration of Physical Security Systems, Information and Industrial Safety", etc.
- A focus on system solutions for state and corporate customers.
- GroteckSmartEvent system - navigation and personalized plan for visiting the forum, materials of exhibitors and program of the forum, online exhibition before, during and after the forum.
- High level of service and unique business opportunities for exhibitors and visitors.
- Visitor Origin:
- Russian Federation
- Visitor demographic:
- Security and IT professionals
- Groteck Business Medi
- 123007, Moscow, 3-Magistralnaya street, house 30, Moscow, Russian Federation