SecProTec East Africa 2015
East and Central Africa´s Leading Trade Fair for the Security and Protection Industry
SecProTec East Africa powered by Intersec is the leading security trade fair for the East African market and will take place from 9 to 11 July 2015. It will be held for the third time on the main exhibition ground of Kenyatta International Convention Centre in Nairobi, Kenya. SecProTec’s trade visitors are decision makers for different security technologies from the total East African region, mainly from Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Uganda.
The exhibition is officially supported by the Republic of Kenya, the Ministry of East Africa Affairs, Commerce & Tourism and the leading security associations Kenya Security Industry Association (KSIA) and Protective Security Industry Association (PSIA).
With Messe Frankfurt and the world famous brand "Intersec" another strategic partner was gained for the show. The commitment of Messe Frankfurt reaffirms the importance of East Africa for the global security market.
The top reasons, why SecProTec is the best platform to enter the future market East Africa?
- SecProTec is member of Intersec Family! – World Leading trade show for the security, safety and protection technology industry
- SecProTec is a well-established show, which is running for the 3rd edition in Nairobi!
- SecProTec is the leading security trade show within East and Central Africa!
- SecProTec is the only security trade show supported by regional governments and associations!
- SecProTec is the only security trade show taking place at the main exhibition venue, KICC in Nairobi!
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security & Fire professionals
- planetfair GmbH + Co. KG
- Jarrestraße 42, Hamburg, Kenya