SECON 2013: Plan – Connect – Grow
SECON Expo & Conference 2013 is the place to meet with the leaders and technologists supporting the rapid growth of security.
SECON Expo & Conference 2013 is Korea’s largest and oldest (12 years) exhibition for security technology and solutions and Asia’s first exhibition dedicated to integrated security covering security equipment, homeland security, antiterrorism, intelligent transportation and information security.
Now in its 12th year, SECON Expo & Conference 2013 has grown to become Asia’s flagship security event showcasing best-in-class security solutions approved by the Korean government.
SECON Expo 2013 is the place to meet with the leaders and technologists supporting the rapid growth of security.
Why SECON Exhibition & Conference 2013?
- Asia’s leading security exhibition and conference (Korea’s largest)
- Buying delegates from the Korean and Asian government ministries
- Essential meeting point to network with the key people in the Asia security industry
- Showcase of cutting-edge security technologies from Korea and Asia
- Large participation by Asian security players
- Visitor Origin:
- Korea (South)
- Visitor demographic:
- Systems Integrators
- INFOTHE Media Group
- 13 Fl., Shinhan DM Bldg., 33-1 Mapo-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Korea (South)