Save the Life
Exhibition & Conference for SE Europe on Emergency, Rescue-, Safety Management and Control
Due to the increasing climate variability and more frequent industrial accidents over the last few years, issues like emergency, rescue-, safety- management and control attain extreme significance for the Region of South-East Europe. These topics will be the focus of ‘Save the Life’. The event aim is to increase the awareness of international disaster experience and to transfer the knowledge of international response systems and coordination mechanisms. It will help for better teamwork capability in the rescue teams and sharing the existing know-how.
Why to Participate in the Exhibition?
The exhibiting companies will have an opportunity to:
- make face-to-face business with present and potential partners;
- get valuable marketing information;
- display their products in a cost-effective way to professional audience;
- establish long-term presence on the emerging South-East European market.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Emergency and disaster coordination centers
- Police and fire departments
- Building companies
- First aid organizations
- Via Expo
- 22, Pobeda Str., Fl. 1, Bulgaria