Prisons and Correctional Facilities 2012
Prisons and Correctional Facilities Asia 2012 - conference for prison design, construction and security
The 2nd annual Prisons and Correctional Facilities 2012 conference once again brings together senior international and regional Prison Commissioners, Director Generals and senior officials to discuss the latest trends, issues, challenges and strategies involving the construction, design, security and rehabilitation programmes within prisons and correctional facilities. Running successfully for its second year, IQPC’s Prisons and Correctional Facilities Asia 2012 is the only dedicated conference for prison design, construction and security; this is a NOT TO BE MISSED two-day event.
What’s New this Year? Having identified the common set of challenges for prison systems in Asia, we have secured both regional and international senior prisons officials to share their experiences and expertise in prison management, design and construction, security and rehabilitation programmes in their respective countries.
This distinguished panel of speakers will address the biggest challenges that Asian prisons are currently facing, including:
- Overcrowding: What are the consequences of leaving it unresolved? What are some of the strategies and programmes used to overcome overcrowding? How have parole programmes been beneficial? How does innovative prison design solve these issues?
- Rehabilitation Programmes: What are some of the latest rehabilitation programmes and strategies used by prisons these days? How effective are they? What are some of the successful implementation procedures?
- Enhancing Prison Security: Latest developments and technologies used in the world's most advanced prisons; How can security be enhanced in maximum security prisons? Complementing security technology with human training and expertise
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- international and regional Prison Commissioners
- Director Generals
- Senior officials
- 61 Robinson Road #14-01, Robinson Centre, Singapore