Partners in Prevention 2013
Canada’s Largest Health and Safety Event
Partners in Prevention 2013 Health & Safety Conference & Trade Show is Canada’s largest health and safety event and the flagship of the Partners in Prevention Conference Series.
Partners in Prevention 2013 continues to build on the best-in-class standard for professional development set by its long-standing predecessor Health & Safety Canada IAPA Conference & Trade Show – the preeminent health and safety conference in Canada for over 90 years. It brings together 4,500+ health and safety professionals for networking, education and knowledge sharing.
Partners in Prevention 2013 is a national event hosted by all the partners in Ontario’s Prevention System. It offers:
- Access to best practices, compliance advice and business solutions via 60+ interactive sessions, workshops and professional development courses.
- One-stop shopping experience with 400+ exhibitors, an onsite bookstore and feature areas.
- Actionable learning through onsite coaching, take-away tools and optional post conference follow-up.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Centre for Health & Safety Innovation
- 5110 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- +1 905 614 1400