One Mega Event 2018
One Mega Event 2018 - Building smart and sustainable cities
One Mega Event 2018 offers industry experts and leaders from the city, government and community an opportunity to share their views and proposals to make cities more sustainable and efficient and enhance residents’ quality of life.
India’s urban population is expected to increase to 843 million by 2050 and will account for about 50% of the population. Therefore, a strategy is needed to accommodate the massive urbanisation that is expected in the future. One Mega Event aims to address this issue in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Smart Cities Mission.
One Mega Event features conference sessions and panel discussions as well as one-to-one meetings, group discussions and networking activities. One Mega Event acts a platform for government and business delegations from across the globe to promote efficient methods of creating smart cities.
The event focuses on best practices for:
- Building a sustainable future
- Utilising solar energy for a sustainable future
- Smarter transport for a sustainable future
- Smarter solutions for a better tomorrow
- Clean water for a sustainable future
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Global industry leaders
- Industry associations
- Government administrators and municipal bodies
- Urban planning experts and investors
- Technology innovators
- Exhibitions India Group
- C-103, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III, New Delhi, India