NCT CBRNe EurAsia 2014
The Non-Conventional Threat event series joins the 4th edition of the KIPS event
IB Consultancy and Premier Expo Ukraine are proud to announce their cooperation. The Non-Conventional Threat event series joins the 4th edition of the Kiev International Protection, Security and Fire Safety (KIPS) event which will take place on 3-6 March 2014 in Kiev, Ukraine. Join the event for an outstanding pre-conference excursion to Chernobyl on March 3, and the three-day exhibition and conference at KIPS!
CBRNe threats have been a challenge for the whole Eurasian continent, not just in the aftermath of Chernobyl. The radiological, biological and chemical contamination of extensive areas is still a major issue in post-soviet states, while attacks with IEDs and other explosives have challenged first responders from Bulgaria to Israel and Georgia. International capacity building projects in Central Asian republics, major events such as the Winter Olympics in Sochi and the UEFA European Football Championship in Poland and Ukraine, as well as the international dimension of regional conflicts like in Syria, show that our world is growing together. CBRN agents don't know any geographical boundaries, so neither should European and Asian first responders and decision makers.
The KIPS exhibition is Ukraine's leading Homeland security show and welcomed over 4500 trade visitors in 2013. More information on the highly successful KIPS show can be found here. The combined KIPS / NCT CBRNe EurAsia show will attract delegations from across the region as well as internationally and have strong representation of Ukrainian government officials.
The NCT series of events are IB Consultancy's flagship events, covering the non-conventional threat and supporting Homeland Security professionals and military in their fight against CBRNe threats. The upcoming NCT CBRNe EurAsia event in Kiev will join a series of NCT events that have been held in The Hague, Bangkok, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Brussels and Kuala Lumpur. Forthcoming NCT events for 2014 will be held in Split, Seoul, Siem Reap and Abu Dhabi.
NCT CBRNe EurAsia Highlights:
- Organised congruently with the Kiev International Protection, Security and Fire Safety (KIPS) show
- International conference and exhibition concentrating on the most urgent CBRNe related threats in the Eurasian region
- 3 days of conference and exhibition with high-level speakers from Ukraine, Europe, the Near East and Central Asia
- Focus on regional CBRNe solutions with high-level experts from countries which are challenged by CBRNe contamination and threat mitigation on a daily basis
- Network with attendees from regional Government, Military, Law Enforcement and the Commercial Sector from Ukraine and across Eurasia
- Pre-conference excursion to Chernobyl (tbc)
- Official government delegations from all over Europe, the Near East and Central Asia
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- ib Consultancy
- Avenue des Arts 50, 6th floor, Brussels, Belgium
- +32 (0) 25 88 08 30