Mining Summit Africa 2015
Efficiency, sustainability and growth in volatile arenas
The global mining industry is currently experiencing an influx of pain points. A perpetually increasing energy demand, fluctuating precious metals markets, pressing security issues, and social and environmental responsibilities only tap the surface. As the most mineral-rich continent on earth, Africa is looked to as a resource in solving these growing issues.
Mining Summit Africa 2015 will bring together leading mining industry executives from all over the continent to confront and overcome current challenges. This event will explore overarching exploration and production concerns, as well as those specific to particular product targets, including coal, diamonds, gold, iron, limestone, oil shale, platinum, potash, rock salt and uranium.
Attending delegates will discuss the future of the African mining industry, sharing best practices for growth through sustainable operations, efficient and safe E&P and a reduced negative impact on the environment.
The summit will allow attending delegates to network with peers, explore critical technology solutions and learn from each others experiences through engaging educational sessions conducted in a comfortable, yet focused business environment. The event agenda offers opportunities for critical exchanges through engaging Keynote Presentations, Think Tanks, Analyst Q&As and much more.
A few of this years agenda topics:
- Security & Risk Assessment in Risky Environments (Reputational Risk)
- Mine Automation, Mine Design & Mine Planning (A Software Approach)
- EPCM " The future for Africa Mining Projects
- Energy Efficient Mining Methods
- Heavy Machinery " Underground Technologies / Trackless Equipment / Mine Efficiency and Productivity
- Exploration Drilling " New Technologies helping the Africa Mining Sector
- Watching Your Step: Continued Growth, Reduced Environmental Harm
- Operations Best Practices for Worker Safety
- Keeping Costs Low and Value High for Stakeholders
- Visitor Origin:
- South Africa
- Visitor demographic:
- Mining industry executives
- Budget holders
- CDM Media
- 155 North Wacker Drive, Suite 3600, Chicago, United States of America (USA)