Maritime Security Management Asia 2015
5th Maritime Security Management Asia to strengthen ship operator's risk & crisis management
ACI’s 5th Maritime Security Management Asia will be attended by shipping companies on the evolving security threats that exist at sea. Excellent risk management and planning can be put in place in accordance with major regulations, so that in a time of crisis, the crew and vessel are well-equipped and prepared to diffuse any situation safely and legally. This event is essential for CSO’s and their team in order to stay abreast with the latest industry responses to keep the crew safe and well prepared.
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own risk management challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading ship owners and managers
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the shipping industries.
- Learn more about your peers’ risk management initiatives, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues.
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly changing and growing sector of the industry.
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Shipping Operators
- Security specialists
- Legal advisors
- Naval & military representatives
- Active Communications International
- 205 N. Michigan Ave, 8th Floor Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Singapore
Upcoming Events in Singapore
Milipol Asia-Pacific 2019
- 2 - 4 Apr, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore