Maritime Security Management 2016
ACI’s 6th Maritime Security Management Singapore 2016
Global maritime security advancements and ship operator risk management strategies.
ACI’s 6th Maritime Security Management Asia on 11th- 12th May 2016 in Singapore will be a comprehensive update on the evolving security threats that exist at sea. The conference will address detailed risk management and planning strategies that can be put in place in accordance with major regulations, so that in a time of crisis, the crew and vessel are well-equipped and prepared to diffuse any situation safely and legally. This event is essential for CSO’s and the safety & security department in order to stay abreast with the latest industry responses to keep the crew and vessel assets well prepared.
Key topics include:
- Global security hotspots: short & long term market security impacts
- Recent legal developments & guidelines to ensure safe & secure expansion of the shipping routes
- Current & future developments on technology for the security companies & vessel security equipment
- Shaping relations between the security service companies, the seafarers and the shipping companies
- How to effectively overcome the ongoing refugee problem spreading over the international sea waters?
- Successful strategies in advancing vessel/fleet security at sea & in the port
- Mark Thomas, Regional Manager APAC, Dryad Maritime Ltd.
- Senior Representative, Information Fusion Centre (IFC)
- Senior Representative, EU NAVFOR
- Ang Chin Eng, Technical Director, Singapore Shipping Association
- Paul Holthus, Founding President And CEO, World Ocean Council
- Bodh Prasad, Executive Director, IS Container
- Patrick W.J. Linnenbank, President, Seraph Protection Group
- Nicky Wynne,Director of Development, Mission To Seafarers
- Ian Short, Director, CJC Law
- James Wilkes, Managing Director, Gray Page
- Simon Fordham, Managing Director, BGN Risk
- Alecia Quah, Principal Analyst, IHS Country Risk (Asia)
- Tom Patterson, Control Risks
- Marcus Hand, Asia Editor, Seatrade Maritime News… And many more…
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Shipping operators
- Security specialists
- Legal advisors
- Naval & military representatives
- Active Communications International