Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance 2016
Achieving comprehensive maritime security and surveillance in Asia Pacific
The 13th annual Maritime Security & Coastal Surveillance conference is back in Singapore after the runaway success last year in Malaysia with the official support of the Royal Malaysian Navy. This year’s conference is convened under the theme of achieving comprehensive maritime security and surveillance in Asia Pacific.
The two-day conference will focus on the following:
- Enhancement of maritime security operations through multilateral cooperation: Find out the latest vessel platform requirements in Indonesia from the newly appointed Chief of Bakamla. Hear also from Admiral Maritime Dato’ Haji Ahmad Puzi on MMEA’s joint responsibility initiatives in securing Malaysia’s EEZ.
- Methodologies in achieving maritime domain awareness (MDA): Discover the operational strategies of the Royal Thai Navy, MMEA, Philippine Navy, Vietnam Coast Guard and more in achieving MDA.
- Dedicated discussion on search and rescue and humanitarian missions: Find out the challenges in SAR missions and latest operational strategies that has become a rising priority to enhance surveillance capabilities.
- Enhancement of border protection against maritime threats: SE Asian government bodies are actively looking to beef up the protection and monitoring of their respective EEZ. Find out the coordinated efforts and strategies in enhancing maritime security.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- 61 Robinson Road #14-01, Robinson Centre, Singapore, Singapore
Upcoming Events in Singapore
Milipol Asia-Pacific 2019
- 2 - 4 Apr, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore