Lone Worker Safety 2010 Conference
Establishing what can and should be done to improve lone worker safety
The key objective of this event is to provide like minded professionals, genuinely interested in improving lone worker safety with specific and up-to-date information, which will go far beyond theory alone. Some of the leading, most passionate and respected experts in lone worker safety will deliver talks, covering ‘tried and tested', ‘factual based' and ‘straight forward' guidelines, recommendations and procedures.
This unique event has been structured to focus on lone workers themselves, managers, team leaders and senior members of staff who work within organisations where lone working takes place e.g. private security firms, public sector enforcement, housing, social and health care, nursing, utilities field representatives and public transport. However, we welcome everyone who shares our great passion for lone worker safety.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain enhanced awareness of lone worker safety risks.
- Improve understanding of the strategies needed to improve lone worker safety.
- Learn how to balance meeting your duty of care with providing an effective service to the public.
- Understand how technology can help to protect lone workers.
- Gain a better knowledge of nature, causes and good responses to aggressive behaviour or conflict.
- Discover how to help lone workers cope with the aftermath of an assault.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Lone workers
- Team leaders
- Senior members of staff
- PPSS Ltd
- PO Box 167, Ripon, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (UK)