Internet of Things World 2016
Internet of Things World 2016 - Bringing the entire IoT ecosystem together
Europe's most comprehensive IoT gathering, Internet of Things World 2016, will be held on 21 - 22 November 2016 in Dublin, Ireland. The event will bring together the entire IoT ecosystem, representing F500 enterprises, global tech giants, start-ups, investors, and much more.
The agenda will cover both industrial and consumer IoT topics, including Connected Cars, Healthcare, Smart Home, Smart Cities, Manufacturing, Supply Chain plus much more.
Attending IoT experts and thought leaders
- Edmond Mesrobian, Chief Technology Officer, Tesco
- Andy Caddy, Chief Information Officer, Virgin Active
- Wilhelm Nehring, Chief Executive Officer, thyssenkrupp Elevator UK Ltd.
- Jens Monsees, Corporate Vice President Digital Strategy, BMW Group
- Michael Foster, VP & Chief Information Officer, FedEx Express
- Richard Corbridge, Chief Information Officer, Health Service Executive, Ireland
- François Girodolle, Head of Product Partnerships, Nest
- Robert Griffin, Deputy Under Secretary for Science & Technology, S. Department of Homeland Security
- David Viney, Global Head of Enterprise Systems, Arup
- Hubertus von Roenne, VP Global Industry Practices, BT Global Services
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park
- Jonny Voon, Lead Technologist – IoT, Innovate UK
- Steve Moore, Director of Connected Home, Dixons Carphone
- Henrik Jorring, Senior Project Manager PMP, Maersk Line
- Catja Hjorth Rasmussen Head of Remote Container Management, Maersk Line
- Renaud Di Francesco, Director Europe Technology Standards Office, Sony
- Matthew Evans, Executive Director, Smarter UK & Internet of Things Programme, TechUK
What’s new in 2016
- Seven dedicated content tracks with over 110 IoT case studies relating to key consumer and industrial IoT markets.
- Analyst Briefings hosted each morning, providing a platform for discussion and debate to tackle challenges surrounding IoT.
- IoT LATES:Continue the fun each evening with a series of after parties, bar crawls, networking functions and much more.
- Project Kairos:The dedicated start up zone showcasing 50 innovative businesses disrupting the IoT revolution.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- 5 Howick Place, London, United Kingdom (UK)