International Port Security
International Port Security - Security on the waterfront
International Port Security will bring together key security professionals from within the seaport community, this exceptional 2 day conference will provide you with an ideal platform to discuss the latest security threats faced at international ports & the new initiatives & threat assessment technologies being put in place to guard against them.
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
- Rear Admiral Phillip Wilcocks, Director, CEMPA, UK
- Rear Admiral Francesco Carpinteri, Chief, 6th Department, Italian Coastguard
- Commodore RS Vasan IN (Ret'd), (Former) Regional Commander, Coast Guard Region East, Indian Navy
- Carla Salvado, Cruise Manager, Port of Barcelona
- David Snelson, Chief Harbour Master, Port of London
- Reinout Gunst, Security Coordinator, Port of Rotterdam
- Bill Crews, Port Security and Emergency Operations Manager, Port Authority of Houston, USA
- Joseph Lawless, Director of Maritime and Bridge Security, Massport, Port of Boston, USA
Plus - don't miss out on the opportunity to visit The Port of Barcelona.
This is an event not to be missed!
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Presidents / CEOs / CTOs / Vice Presidents / Directors / Managers / Commanders / Branch Chiefs / Directors / Assistant Directors / Staff Officers / Project & Programme Managers / Engineers
- SMi Group Ltd
- Unit 122, Great Guildford Business Square, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)
- +44 (0) 207 827 6162