IFSEC South Africa 2009
The event offers a chance for companies to showcase products and services to overseas security buyersThis year's well-attended Meet the Buyers event held at IFSEC 2010 was a great success securing a record number of meetings between UK companies and overseas buyers, says the British Security Industry Association (BSIA).The event is organised by the BSIA in partnership with UK Trade and Investment Defence and Security Organisation (UKTI DSO) and International Trade Promotion Centre and has been r...
HID utilised the initiative to engage and empower customers HID Global, the trusted worldwide leader in providing solutions for the delivery of secure identity, recently demonstrated its ‘Customer First' initiatives in Johannesburg during IFSEC South Africa 2009. Repeating the successful formula initiated at IFSEC UK in Birmingham, HID utilised the initiative to engage customers and empower them to share their views and opinions about the security market, as well as HID Global and t...
GVB Holdings will be demonstrating the revolutionary PC Guard at SECUREX 2009Computer theft has become a major point of discussion all around the world. Computers are a valuable commodity and are easily disposed of. Computer theft during office hours is on the increase, when security measures are usually less stringent and the office alarm is deactivated. Thieves easily gain access to the office, armed and dangerous, and victimise staff with fear and physical force.During the pas...
- Security companies in South Africa
- Security product manufacturers in South Africa
- Security product distributors in South Africa
- Security product resellers / dealers / reps in South Africa
- Security installers in South Africa
- Security consultants in South Africa
- Security systems integrators in South Africa
- Security event organizers, training and services companies in South Africa
- Manned guarding services in South Africa