Homeland Security and National Resilience 2014 by ISNR
At the forefront of Middle East and North Africa Homeland Security and National Resilience Solutions
Homeland Security and National Resilience (HSNR by ISNR) the definitive regional platform providing governmental delegations; homeland security and national resilience professionals and experts from both public and private sector with state-of-the-art solutions and technologies for detection, prevention, protection, response to and recovery from disasters or threats-all in on place.
During the last edition, 178 companies from 109 countries showcased a wide range of solutions and technologies on border and transport security, intelligence and threat assesment, critical infrastructure protection, counterterrorism and resilience. The exhibiiton attracted 9,177 attendees, 12 Hosted buyers, 77 official delegations from 13 countries and 144 media professionals.
Securing a nation against threats constitutes a vital mission that requires constant alertness and understanding of possible security breaches, as well as familiarity with new solutions and strategies that are being developed to advance systems and solutions, minimize the possibility of disasters and improve response rates.
According to a study conducted by the Homeland Security Research Corporation, homeland security spending is expected to increase on areas such as:
- Energy Infrastructure Security
- Counter-Terror Information Systems
- Cyberspace Security
- Bio Terror and Nuclear Terror
- Equipment and Training
- Land, Sea and Aviation Transportation Security Systems
- Critical Infrastructure Security Systems
- Border and Perimeter Security
Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) are expected to take the lead in the industry, dominating the global perimeter security business which is set to grow into a USD 443.8 million market this year. According to latest estimations, the region will account for about 41.6% of the market, with the Middle East and Africa expected to be the largest spenders due to human transience, airport expansions, construction and oil and gas activity occurring in these areas.
- Visitor Origin:
- United Arab Emirates
- Visitor demographic:
- Officials from the UAE Interior and Defense Ministries
- Staff Involved in Management of Security and Emergency Planning
- Facility Directors
- Urban Communication Sector
- Civil Defense
- Specifying and Purchasing Managers for Airports / Ports / Border Securi
- Reed Exhibitions Middle East
- P.O. Box 77899, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates