Global Summit on Smart, Secure and Sustainable Cities 2016
The Global Summit on Smart, Secure and Sustainable Cities
The Global Summit on Smart, Secure and Sustainable Cities is a summit where decision makers, industry and other stakeholders from around the world will gather to discuss the latest issues, challenges, requirements, funding and innovative solutions in building Smart Cities. The summit will be hosted by India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF), a Public Private Partnership initiative of the Ministry of Power, India and India News, along with Knowledge Partner, Independent Power Producers Association of India (IPPAI), private power producers association of India.
The main focus of the summit will be on opportunities and challenges in India, particularly in the Energy, Water, Waste management, Infrastructure, Transport, Internet of Things, Smart Grid and Cyber Security sectors. The summit will have high level delegation from the Ministry of Power, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Central Energy Agency, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Municipalities and other government organisations apart from top officials from UK and Europe government departments.
The summit will also look at the latest technologies and best practices from the international market and discuss the opportunities for companies interested in doing business in India in the areas of Renewable Energy, Water, Waste Management, Energy Storage, Smart Grids, Smart Transportation, Infrastructure.
Who should attend:
- Water treatment companies, distribution companies, water equipment suppliers, waste management companies, drinking water companies etc.
- Smart cities representatives
- Municipalities and city administrators
- Utility operators
- Smart city technologies and solution providers
- Energy experts & energy efficiency service companies
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Municipalities and smart city administrators
- Representatives from the governments
- Utilities and regulators
- Technology and solution providers
- Subject matter experts and academia
- Universities, NGOs, think tanks and research organisations
- India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF)
- CBIP Building, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India