Fire Safety Technology Forum Oman 2013
Explore latest fire safety technologies in Oman
Fire Safety Technology Forum Oman will provide a platform for government representatives, HSE professionals and fire safety experts to come together to discuss the key challenges they face in Oman, sharing best practices and new solutions and technologies to effectively prevent, suppress and investigate fires in Oman.
Fire Safety Technology Forum Oman will provide delegates with an opportunity to really grasp important issues by running small interactive sessions such as round table and panel discussions, project scenarios, specialised workshops and best practice case studies. This provides a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere where delegates can ask questions and gain insights from their peers.
Key benefits of attending Fire Safety Technology Forum Oman:
- Reduce the risk of fire incidents by benchmarking Oman’s fire safety standards with international fire safety experts
- Maximise future business opportunities by networking with national senior level government officials and Fire Officers from construction, infrastructure, power and water and oil and gas industries
- Resolve shared technical challenges associated with fire safety by meeting with a leading technology and solution providers
- Optimise time and resources by effectively implemeting fire safety regulations
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Government & Civil Defence Departments
- Main contractors
- Fire safety technology solution providers
- Block 11, 1st Floor, Office no. F12-F14, Knowledge Village, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- +971 (0) 43 64 29 75