Fire & Security Pakistan 2011
Fire & Security Pakistan 2011 - Securing business in an emerging market
The 7th International Fire & Security Exhibition & Conference - Fire & Security Pakistan 2011 is poised to introduce state-of-the-art technology and safety measures for the protection of people as well as facilities, machinery, merchandise and vehicles to avoid security incidents in the region.
Fire & Security Pakistan 2011 will be an ideal sourcing destination for international and local manufacturers to showcase innovative products and solutions to enhance security management and control. The event provides a unique networking opportunity to interact with decision makers, security experts and trade professionals to develop new leads and secure businesses in the market.
Fire & Security Pakistan 2011 will once again offer a live demonstration of latest safety & security equipment and technology. The exhibitors are provided an on-site opportunity to exhibit complete features of their products and services to a highly targeted audience.
FIRE & SECURITY CONFERENCE 2011
A high profile conference will be organized during the exhibition and will be addressed by eminent speakers to share their insight about the prevailing security concerns and discuss the latest safety and security practices to effectively curb the regional security challenges.
FIRE & SECURITY Pakistan 2011 is co-located with the 9th International Exhibition for the Energy Industry - POGEE 2011. POGEE has established itself as an important energy event in the region by fostering various business opportunities and features the latest equipment and technology relating to the oil, gas and power sectors.
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS - 2010
- Participation of 91 local & international companies from the Fire, Safety and Security sectors
- Representation of 15 countries including Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, U.K. and U.S.A
- Presence of leading industrial buyers from all over Pakistan was ensured through the buyer fly-in program
- More than 8000 business & trade professionals from the related industries visited the show
- 91% of exhibitors showed interest to participate in Fire & Security Pakistan 2011
- 11 local & international publications & web portals from France, Germany, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan and U.K. promoted the show
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Police / prison / fire departments
- Safety & security consultants & managers
- Systems & Safety products manufacturers / suppliers / installers
- Investigation & protection agencies
- Architects & building developers
- Hotel & retail management
- Banking / fin
- Pegasus Consultancy (Pvt.) Ltd.
- 2nd Floor, Business Centre, Mumtaz Hassan Road, Karachi, Pakistan