Eurosatory 2018 - International exhibition for land and airline defence and security
Eurosatory 2018 connects decision-makers and influencers with contractors and buyers in the defence and security domains. In 2016, it hosted 1,571 exhibitors from 57 countries and 57,024 professional visitors from 140 countries. Eurosatory offers a unique opportunity to meet in a single place all the land and airline defence and security manufacturers to discover the latest trends and technological innovations in the domain and to expand their professional network.
The success of Eurosatory is based on four pillars:
- Almost all the countries with a Defence and Security industry are represented (57 countries, including 36 with a national pavilion).
- It is a technology fair with the actual presence of the equipment produced by industrialists, sub-assemblies manufacturers and sub-contractors.
- Everything here is ‘business’ oriented with a record level of official delegations (212 were present in 2016), many professional visitors and successful business meetings.
- Bringing together business, industry, media, and policy experts in the domain, Eurosatory is a centre of reflection (more than 80 conferences held in 2016) where the future of a safer world is being prepared.
At Eurosatory there is a real balance between the defence sector exhibitors (60%) and security domain exhibitors (40%). More and more exhibiting companies dedicate themselves to both sectors, which is due to the dual technology they use. Eurosatory is featured by its exhaustiveness promoting a complete offer in all the sectors it covers.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Institutional decision-makers
- Equipment evaluation and procurement processes
- Authorities and influential VIPs
- Users of equipment solutions
- Members of universities and students
- Coges Events
- 65, rue de Courcelles, Paris, France