European Business AI & Robotics 2018
European Business AI & Robotics 2018 - AI and robots in business and everyday life
The European Business AI and Robotics is a first of its kind in the Nordics, fearlessly taking the exciting and frightening reality of AI and robots in business and everyday life. It will address key questions like 'where are we at now?' and 'what's fact and what's fiction?' in terms of technological advancements.
Attendees of this gathering will benefit from the discussion of cutting-edge topics, keynote spotlights as well as real-life case studies and interactive sessions.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Sophia The Robot, The Humanoid, Hanson Robotics Limited, Hong Kong
- Warren Knight, Top 100 Global Influencer, Digital Transformation Expert, Author and Award-Winning Entrepreneur, WKinstitute, United Kingdom
- Berndt Muller, Chair, The Society for The Study of Artificial Intelligence, The Largest AI Society in the United Kingdom
- Klemen Drole, Chief Information Officer, Lazada Group, Singapore
- Mika Helenius, Chief Executive, Finnish Information Technology Research Foundation, Finland
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- Management Events
- Itämerenkatu 3, Helsinki, Finland
- +358 9 68 15 90