Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2017
Different types of emergencies can occur in airports which could severely disrupt airport operations and impact million of lives working or traveling within the airport. An increased scrutiny around Safety and Operational efficiency in airports, coupled with seemingly increasing number of airport emergencies over the last 12 months globally have seen an escalating focus around the world of emergency management, planning and crisis management amongst airports.
Be sure not to miss out on Equip Global’s leading Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2017, taking place 21-24 February 2017 in Singapore. Part of Equip Global’s renowned global Airport Summit Series, it provides an exclusive opportunity for emergency management & operations leaders across airports and aviation authorities to share insights and hear best practice case studies on proven strategies in the development of effective airport emergency response system for both flight OR non-flight related incidents and emergencies, crisis management and response planning and implementation, risk identification and management as well processes and technologies one could implement to better reduce the impact of emergencies on their airport operations.
Key Benefits of Attending Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2017
- Discover the latest updates, global airport best practices and practical strategies which can help you deal with various airport emergencies including aircraft accidents/incidents, landside emergencies, natural disasters, fires/fuel-related emergencies, power/electrical failure related issues, terrorism/bomb threat related emergencies amongst many others.
- Learn from award winning airport operators and industry experts - Gain new perspectives from case studies that can reinforce your incident management and emergency response plan in order to help minimize response time and challenges whilst preventing losses for your airport.
- Identify the best emergency post-event recovery practices for your airport.
- Interactive panel discussion with airport emergency management professionals – Participate in discussion with experts on how they are dealing with and controlling the most critical airport emergencies whilst setting up an operationally-ready emergency response and crisis management system.
- Pre and Post-Summit Workshops – Be sure to participate in the pre and post summit workshops which will focus on the most important airport emergency management issues you raised!
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Directors / Heads / Managers / Officers / Specialists of
- Emergency services / planning
- Emergency management
- Airport Fire / Police department
- Airport fire and rescue services / Airport readiness department
- Airline management (airport manager / communi
- Equip Global Private Ltd
- 111 North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza #16-02, Singapore