Electricx 2017 - Unique platform to view latest power equipment and services
The 2017 edition of Electricx will be one of the largest in the 27-year history of the power exhibition. With the growth to cover more than 15000 sqm, the event will be a truly international gathering of more than 10000 power distributors and retailers, consultants, government representatives, electrical engineers and purchasers from Egypt.
Demand for electricity is growing rapidly in Egypt at an estimated additional 1,500 to 2,000 MW per year due to rapid urbanisation and economic growth. It was also announced that Egypt is the largest importer of gensets in Africa – 58.6 million units annually and 30GW of capacity is now planned to be installed in every year until 2020.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution
- Electrical installations, cabling, wiring and lighting
- Automation, testing, calibration and instrumentation
- Renewable energy, smart cities, micro grid and smart grid
- Energy storage systems (ESS)
- INTRODUCED IN 2016: LED products
The event is co-located with Solar-Tec, a solar focussed exhibition.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Agent / Security Distributor / Security Supplier
- Engineering Consultancy
- Main contractor
- MEP contractor
- Real estate / Community developer
- Sub-contractor - Electrical
- Sub-contractor - Mechanical
- Sub-contractor – Repair & Maintenance
- Informa Exhibitions
- Level 20, Dubai World Trade Center Tower, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- +971 43 36 51 61