CBRNe Summit Asia 2015
CBRNe Summit Asia
With the threat of infectious diseases and CBRNe attacks becoming more prominent across the globe, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our inaugural CBRNe Summit Asia conference & exhibition in Singapore. This event will allow participants to meet with leading CBRNe officials from civil and military agencies in one place.
CBRNe threats are becoming a consistent threat across different regions of the world. CBRNe Summit Asia will discuss the threats faced in the Asia-Pacific region and review the current capabilities of both the military and civilian agencies at combating a CBRNe threat.
Many intelligence agencies are becoming more concerned about the threat of a biological attack on a city, shopping mall, metro/underground station or government building. CBRNe Summit Asia will focus on the Medical Intelligence used by the civil and military organisations to help prepare or counter a biological threat.
CBRNe Summit Asia will bring together leading officials from regional Armed Forces, Hospitals, Intelligence Agencies, Civil Defence Agencies, Fire Departments, National Police Forces and leading CBRNe commercial companies.
- Hear from leading CBRNe officials from across Asia-Pacific
- Review the current CBRNe defence capabilities used by the military and civil agencies
- Discuss the threat of biological threats to society
- Analyse the use of medical intelligence to prepare for a CBRNe outbreak
- Understand the risks of RadNuc Security and developments needed in this field
- Network with leading industry leading CBRNe companies in our exhibition
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- Intelligence-Sec Limited
- Norfolk House, East Entrance, Buckinghamshire, Singapore
Upcoming Events in Singapore
Milipol Asia-Pacific 2019
- 2 - 4 Apr, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore