CBRNe Asia 2012
CBRNe Asia 2012 - Asia's first and largest CBRNe conference
CBRNe Asia is Asia’s first and largest CBRNe conference, exhibition and exercise. CBRNe Asia 2012 on 3-7 September in Bangkok, Thailand will bring together experts, end users, policymakers, industry and procurement staff and is being organised in full partnership with the Royal Thai Government.
The five-day event will include a two-day conference with high level speakers from the Thai government, ASEAN and the NATO WMD Centre, among others. A special focus session will examine the Fukushima case and simultaneous stream sessions will examine themes including detect and decon, medical CBRN countermeasures, CBRN forensics and improvised chemical devices. The event will be held in conjunction with the annual Thai National CBRN Exercise, which will focus on a number of chemical and radiological scenarios, and will be fully accessible to all conference delegates. During the exercise, equipment made available by exhibiting companies will be used by the Thai Civil and Military authorities.
CBRNe Asia 2012 Unique Benefits
- Connect with 300 delegates from over 30 countries
- Be visible and be recognised as a key CBRNe player at the premier CBRNe event for the ASEAN community
- Reach out and get your opinions across to the people that matter
- Networking - 5 days of activities which include workshops, conference, 3 days of exhibition, Royal Thai Government table top exercise day and the Thai National CBRN exercise make this the premier CBRNe event for networking in the world
- Esteemed military and government speakers from Asia, Europe, USA, South America and the Middle East ensure that you will hear timely case studies from those at the forefront of current operations
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- IB consultancy
- Binckhorstlaan 36, The Hague, Netherlands