Biometric Security Forum Asia
The Future of Border Control
Biometric Security Forum Asia: The Future of Border Control will take place over one day and will include high level international speakers from airports, border agencies, government, academia and the commercial sectors who will present and discuss key themes including: How to Achieve Streamlined Border Crossings while Staying Secure, Fingerprint and Iris Recognition Software, The Accuracy of Biometric Security, Airport Screening and Integration and Biometric Regulations.
The one day conference will be followed by an integrated half-day training workshop where participants will have the opportunity to learn about the latest technology trends and requirements for the Asian Biometric community.
- One day conference followed by a half-day focused training workshop
- Network with senior-level professionals from Singapore and across Asia
- Industry analysis & techniques revealed – presentations given by Experts
- See the latest technologies and solutions for the border industry in the industry exhibition that will run parallel to the conference
- An event designed to bring together both manufacturers and industry end-users, offering the perfect platform for business negotiations
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- security professionals
- IB Consultancy
- Norris Road 26A, Singapore