ASIS Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition 2012
Connect with peers in security management at the 6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition
The ASIS 6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition is taking place on 3-6 December at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. This unique end-user focused event will address a full spectrum of topics in security management.
The event will be kicked off on Monday 3 December with a welcome drink for new members and first time attendees.
Speakers will include:
- Michael Foynes, Senior Director Global Operations of Microsoft (Singapore) - What's Next in the Cloud?
- John Philippi, CPP, PSP, Global Head of Physical Security Risk of HSBC (India) - Trends in Electronic Security Systems - Moving to IP
Torsten Wolf, Group Head of Crime and Fraud Prevention of Zurich Financial Services (Switzerland) - Managing the Risk of Economic Crime
Click here to see the Conference Programme.
5 Reasons to attend ASIS Asia-Pacific 2012:
- Industry leaders from leading companies and organisations such as Microsoft, Barclays Bank, IBM, TNT Express, Deutsche Telekom AG, HSBC, Eli Lilly, Deloitte and Zurich Financial Services will speak about the latest trends and innovations in security.
- Apply lessons learnt from other industries to your own sector. Original content will be shared on stage, including discussion on cloud computing, risk management of personal devices in workplace, and security convergence.
- Connect with high-level security professionals from all over Asia-Pacific and beyond.
- Get motivated by new ideas and information.
- Form new partnerships and reconnect with familiar faces in the industry.
Register now and get access to 3 plenary sessions, 24 high-level educational sessions divided over two parallel tracks, networking events and the exhibition. Early bird discounts end on 12 October 2012!
Exhibition-only tickets can be purchased
For more information and to book your place, please visit www.asisonline.org/hk
- Visitor Origin:
- Hong Kong
- Visitor demographic:
- Security management professionals
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Government officials
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
- ASIS International
- 1625 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA, United States of America (USA)
The event gathered 243 senior security professionals from 28 countries ASIS International held its 6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition on 3-5 December 2012 at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong. The event gathered 243 senior security professionals from 28 countries. The event was officially opened by Eduard Emde, CPP, President of ASIS International. The conference kicked off with Dr. Richard Weixing Hu, Associate Professor at the University of Hong K...
6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition will cover various security issues in 24 educational sessions ASIS International, the world’s premier association for security professionals, has announced that Max Boon, a victim of the 2009 Marriott Jakarta terrorist bomb attack, will be the closing keynote speaker at the ASIS 6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition. The event will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong on 3-5 December 2012. In July 2009, the...
ASIS Asia Pacific 2012 will be held at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong on 3-5 December 2012 ASIS International, the world’s premier association for security professionals, announced that Dr. Richard Weixing Hu, Associate Professor at the University of Hong Kong will be a keynote speaker at the ASIS 6th Asia-Pacific Security Forum & Exhibition. He will speak about China and the Changing Security Environment in the Asia-Pacific. The event will be held at the Grand Hyatt i...
Upcoming events in United States of America (USA)
Third Annual Tribal Security Symposium 2020
- 26 - 27 Oct, 2020
- Alpine, United States of America (USA)
Securing New Ground 2020
- 27 - 28 Oct, 2020
- New York, United States of America (USA)
PSA TEC 2021
- 3 - 6 May, 2021
- Denver, United States of America (USA)
MilSatCom USA 2021
- 23 - 24 Jun, 2021
- Arlington, United States of America (USA)