APS 2017 - the most important safety and security event in France
APS 2017, the safety and security trade show, aims to connect 140 providers of solutions against malicious acts with more than 6,500 professionals from business, public administration and local government willing to enhance the security of their working environments. A small-scale show with a friendly atmosphere APS is the ideal event for doing business and networking.
For its 18th edition, APS changes its hall and will be held for the first time in the Pavilions 5.2 and 5.3 in the Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition center. This change makes the expansion of the trade show possible and the offer will also be even larger than in 2015 to meet the expectations of companies, local authorities and administrations wishing to secure their working environment.
APS trade show innovations
APS 2017 will be in line with the hot topics of the safety and security sector and will meet the expectations of visitors willing to discover the latest innovations through:
- The 1st edition of the APS awards, a selection of the most outstanding innovations presented at the fair and elected by a jury of professionals. The list of prize-winners will be revealed in September in advance of the fair;
- The 1st APS start-up village, a space dedicated to the identification and discovery of new solutions. How? by meeting new disruptive start-ups in the security market;
- The APS’s innovations guide, a book with more than 100 innovations exhibited at the fair and revealing the major trends of the years to come.
An edition combining conviviality and business
The APS’s mission is to federate, discover and accelerate the transmission of solutions and technologies moving the safety / security world forward.
In this context, the new Business Rendez-vous Program will play a key role in this edition. This will be an opportunity for exhibitors to meet end-users and / or intermediaries looking for dedicated solutions. The facilitation / rapidity to target relevant providers will also enable visitors with short- or medium-term projects to save time.
Finally, several animations will put into light:
- Expertise, with even more Conferences (opening of a 2nd conference room this year). This will enable visitors, both professionals and end users, to stay informed and to deepen their knowledge on the key themes of the market;
- Exchanges, through the encounter of partners, associations, federations, etc.
- The Conviviality of APS, with the afterwork cocktail to reconcile business and relaxation, two emblematic characteristics of the APS trade show.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- Reed Expositions France
- 52-54, quai de Dion-Bouton, CS 80001, Puteaux Cedex, France