4th Middle East OHS Strategy Forum 2015
Sustaining operational performance with better safety culture
To safeguard and promote the health of workers remains the prime concern of every organisation across the globe. The Middle East is witnessing rapid development with huge investments being made in large scale industries and infrastructure to recognise issues with job hazards, lack of knowledge about safe work practices and other preventive measures.
The 4th Middle East OHS Strategy Forum, recognises the need of strengthening occupational health & safety programs in organisations. With the theme - Sustaining Operational Performance with Better Safety Culture, the forum scheduled to take place on the 5 to 7 May 2015 in Abu Dhabi will try to contribute to the goal of reducing occupational risk of injury and disease by developing a positive safety and health culture.
The major highlights of the forum are:
- Assessing the provision of occupational health services in Middle East
- Addressing the issue of industrial hygiene lapse
- Creating and sustaining a culture of "HSE Through Design" in your organisation
- Analytical techniques to support disaster response planning
- OELs - Are we really protecting the health of workers?
- Creating a competent workforce
- Workshops focusing on Fatigue Management and Behavior Based Safety
- Visitor Origin:
- United Arab Emirates
- Visitor demographic:
- General Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Officers
- Corporate Medical Advisors
- Fleming Gulf
- Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates