3rd Port Security Summit
3rd Port Security summit brings together key industry stakeholders from the Maritime industry
ACI’s 3rd Port Security summit will be taking place in Bremen, Germany on the 25th & 26th of November 2015. The event on a whole will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Maritime industry, IT and data associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 24th November 2015, a limited number of conference attendees will receive an exclusive opportunity to attend a site visit to Bremen/ Bremerhaven Port.
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Dr Risto Talas, Director, Synergia
- Rafael Sapina, International Port Development Director, YILPORT Holding Inc.
- Mário Oliveira, Head of Security Division and Marine Operation
- Mike Symons, Security & Ship Management Specialist, ChartCo Training- Regs4Ships Ltd
- Richard Morton, Secretary General, IPCSA- International Port Community Systems Association
- Toon van de Sande, Owner & Director, Spiritension, a Maritime Humanitarian Safety and Security Consultancy.
Key Topics Include
- The Impact of Modern Vessel Handling Techniques Within Ports
- Implications Of Cyber Security & Sustaining Terminal Automation
- Cargo Scanning & Automated Targeting Systems
- Identifying Port Technology that Assists in Enhancing Port Security
- Risk Management & Identifying Different Methodology and Assessment Plans
- Improving Port Efficiency & Securing Supply Chain
- Practical Steps in Controlling & Minimising Crime & Theft in Port Terminals
- Contemporary Challenges, Future Incentives & Contingency Plans
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focused.
Delegates will be drawn from Chief Security Officers, Head of Port Security, Terminal/ Container Managers, Safety and Security Managers, Operations and Maintenance Managers, Harbour Masters, Head of Supply Hain Security, Cargo Security Managers, Ministers of Shipping and Defence and those in similar roles.
The Event will also be attended by Port & Vessel Equipment Manufacturers, Port Security Solution providers, and I.T Suppliers showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Senior level executives
- Chief Security Officers
- Head of Port Security
- Terminal/ Container Managers
- Safety and Security Managers
- Operations and Maintenance Managers
- Harbour Masters
- Head of Supply Hain Security
- Cargo Security Managers
- Ministers of
- Active Communications International
- 5-13 Great Suffolk Street, 4th Floor, London, Germany
Upcoming Events in Germany
Security of Things World Berlin 2018
- 2 - 3 Jul, 2018
- Berlin, Germany
Security Essen 2018
- 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
- Essen, Germany