2nd Annual Africa Airport Expansion Summit
Capacity Upgrading & Single Sky Discussions in Africa's Aviation Sector
African trade is booming and this has created major opportunities for the African airport sector.
Many central African countries are upgrading and constructing new terminals and airfields in their bid to become the new major airport hub.
The scope of projects is wide, the investment involved is numerous and opportunities for equipment, technology and service providers are unprecedented.
At the 2nd Annual Africa Airport Development Summit, government officials, construction companies, airlines, airport authorities and operators will go in discussion with consultants, architects, equipment providers and service groups, in order to better explore the market and support project development.
Major Issues to be addressed at the 2014 event:
- Outlook of the African Aviation Industry
- Expansion and Upgrading Projects
- Need for deregulation of the industry and a Single African Sky
- Routes Development
- Leading airport hubs in Africa
- PPP and other investment types in the airport industry
- Latest airport technology
- Smart Terminal Design and Operations
- Maximising Passenger Experience
- Successful integration of IT systems in Africa’s aviation sector
- Visitor Origin:
- South Africa
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- Noppen Co. Ltd
- C7-111, No. 570 West Huaihai Road, Shanghai, South Africa