A significant enhancement has been the inclusion of Pelco protocol which enables the unit to integrate seamlessly with many popular graphical interfaces.
- Clear - The optional wiper feature keeps the screen clear of water and dirt.
- Tough - The aluminium construction protects the camera and receiver from the elements.
- Smooth - The high speed stepper motor drive ensures that the camera can reach any point on the pan axis within 1 second.
- Easy - Supplied with a pre-prepared cable the Titan 200 can be installed in minutes with just seven connections.
- Flexible - available in any colour, allowing the Titan to be integrated aesthetically.
- Powerful - Features such as tours, pre-sets, alarm responses and privacy zones complete one of the most powerful CCTV solutions available.
|Model code||Titan 200|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Dome Type||Continuous Rotation|
|Pan Speed o/ sec||>300|
|Focal length||1 - 73.8|
|Network Properties||Control: 75 presets|
Operating Temp oC: 0 ~ 50
Protection: IP 66
|Additional info||Discreet. 360 degree continuous rotation, aluminium construction , wiper facility with a Sony day/night CCD. 64 pan zones, 4 privacy zones. Effective pixels - 768 x 494. 18 x zoom, 12 x digital zoom. S/N - >50 dB. Others available include the 200/SS - stainless steel, 200/SS/W - with wiper, 300, 300/SS, 300/SS/W, 450, 450/W, 450/SS/W (varying TVL).|
|Download PDF version|
More Conway Dome cameras
Compare Conway Titan 200 with Dome cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Hanwha Techwin expands Wisenet P series with the introduction of the IP network PNP-9200RH 4K PTZ dome camera