AXIS 2420 Network Camera - IR Sensitive
The AXIS 2420 Network Camera - IR Sensitive plugs directly to local IP networks to transmit live streaming video into standard Web browsers-at up to 30/25 frames/second. With built-in motion detection for event-triggered transmission and remote video storage over the network, it's perfect for discreet or covert low-light video applications.
Including a standard video output for connecting directly to analogue surveillance, the system is as open or as closed as you like it.
- Good low-light performance - 2 times better than a normal AXIS 2420
- IR Sensitive - IR Light can be used to get good quality images in complete
- Triggering on alarm events either through the built-in motion detection or through external alarm inputs
- Predefined or customer defined actions upon alarm events
- Relay output control
- Video output for optional direct attachment of analogue CCTV monitor.
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3|
|Electrical Specifications||Voltage: 12 VAC|
|Additional info||IR sensitive IP network camera. Special Features: Built-in Web server. Streaming video over any TCP/IP network. 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) frames per second. In-image motion detection. Support for Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices. E-mail/SMS alarm messaging. Image storage via SMTP email and FTP.|
|Download PDF version|